Saturday 5 September 2009

Not that any of you give a shit...

...but here's a new post. I've decided, even though I have no readers, even though this is no more than an echo chamber for my various neuroses and traumas, it is a useful forum. Something theraputic, which I can accomplish in spite of writer's block and sleepy days. This blog is fun and an outlet, so I'll strive my best to keep it up.
And it won't just be random thoughts or general egomaniac rants about myself or the world either. It will have a variety of things including announcing an ongoing blog project, The Things I Love Files. These will be films, books, television, artists, music, places, people and anything that falls into the realm of 'stuff'.
#1 is a little film that I adore. Its called 'Donnie Darko' and I'll be reviewing it soon.
As well as that, there will be more chronicling of my day to day life. Not so much the ordinary, boring aspects to things, but rather, the adventures! Which I actually have a suprising amount of. ;)
Coming soon; The Tale of the Tunnel under Derby! :P
So yeah, plans. But first, a small side bar... On Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment